Download The Whole Mixtape Here or Here.

Mr. Peter Parker is back with another mixtape. This one is all Eminem and it features tracks from Eminemduring his early years (his best in my opinion). Personally, that is when I really enjoyed listening to Eminem. This tape features some of the classic tracks from Marshall like “Any Man,” “5 Star Generals,” “Scary Movie,” “If I get Locked Up Tonight,” and many many more, including some of Eminems classic freestyles. Eminem is starting his promotions for his upcoming studio album, which has been long long awaited. Based off of his first single for it, I’m not that impressed. Hopefully things turn around. This tape here though is definitely worth the download, because if you’re like me, over the years you’ve lost many of these classic records. Always a free mixtape download over here. Home of the free hip hop mixtape downloads. Tracklist and downloads after the jump.

0 comments: