NEW MUSIC FROM ME!!!!!!

Well first, I wanna say that I apologize for being M.I.A. for a few weeks but I was taking care of personal business and that just had to come 1st. (MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND I LOST EVERYTHING...smh) But that's in the past. I'm back up in running and I have a song I'd like to test and see what kind of response I could get wether it be negative or positive cause honestly Idc. lol. Well I had to go back to the roots of my city which means Go-Go...lol. Live percussion, etc. It's produced by DMV's own Best Kept Secret. I like to call it "Get It Right" it's a fun party song that you should enjoy.



Here's the zshare link HERE...

Here's the Divshare link HERE....

1 comments:

Ardamus said...

i know how that is, homie. my studio and my production compters both crashed back to back and i lost a gang of shit. gotta keep it movin' though.