A lil delusional but on some real sh*t...

So, I had a meeting w/ the squid-od and we were going over the "masterplan" for the direction we are pushing for in my career w/ this music ish. Now...I have been waiting for this moment to come around but FINALLY it ji is here. The bullsh*t has ended and were getting somewhere. GOOD SH*T PEOPLES! lls.

All I'm going to tell you IS that you need to pay VERY close attention to what I'm gonna be doing and if you have NOT then...you are lunchin. (you dnt understand look it up no slangdictionary.com)

YAHP!

OH! BTW THAT MIXTAPE IS OUT...YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD IT...IT'S ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR SCREEN AND IT'S A ZSHARE LINK. I'MA GET A USHARE JOINT IN A MIN TO KEEP SCORE OF DWNLDS...SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

ALSO,
NIKE NANDO TV WILL BE BACK DOPER THAN EVER W/ EPISODE 6!
IDK WTF IS GONNA HAPPEN SO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP A EYE OUT!!!!!!

NOW I CAN SAY....*TYPE IT...

YAHP!

0 comments: