FTMFSwindle! (Vans job)

Okay, so as a few of you MAY know that I scored the job @ Vans over at Dulles Town Center.....

WELL...NOT QUITE and I'm not too sure as to why...

I was hired almost 3 weeks ago and because the manager quit they don't know what to do with the rest of my paper work...Your confused right? Me too...what does the manager quitting/leaving have to do with me signing the rest of my papers to be hired...I mean, that's just fucked up...PERIOD. So I've been calling them EVERYDAY for the past week cause they must have thought I was just gonna give up and stop calling so I could be out of they're hair...neh. I called the district manager (who's name I'm reporting along with the peoples names from the store that have been giving me the run around) and he claims that he can't do anything either because things are in "flux"...don't use words you THINK I'm not gonna understand to THINK your confusing me. I'm not stupid. That's just disrespectful...
 
Long story short AFTER they gave me the employee handbooks etc, etc, etc...They can't hire me for a NUMBER of reasons that are BULLSHIT. I feel like it's some type of way about that so I'm calling Vans in Cali to file a complaint. Period....

1 comments:

iLL ORANGE Prophet said...

WOW! That's wild jo. Yung handle that fam. ASAP!