Alot to smile about for this upcoming year...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mannnn, so much to be thankful about in 2010 AND in 2011. (which we have YET to reach.)
So many GREAT and WONDERFUL people surrounding me to learn from & go through things with for this journey into the new year. DeLorean Music Group is stronger than it's EVER been and were most defiantly putting on for Prince Georges County, Md. if you can't see we've sold out shows in our hometown of Bowie, Md. in a HOUR, continuous shows throughout the east coast and TheCarryOut2 reaching 10 THOUSAND downloads!!!!

Man, this shit is about to take of in a MAJOR way. I'm just happy that people can connect with. I'll continue to keep the integrity of my music and make my name more known NATIONALLY.

Thank you all!

STAY TUNED....

0 comments: