MUSIC VIDEO: Prince Akeem ( @PrinceAkeem301 ) - Walking On A Dream + "No More Noodles" (Mixtape)

This past week me and the rest of DMG went to Ocean City, Maryland for a weekend getaway as well as to shoot this video you guys are about to watch. Akeem's mixtape "Noodles And Compay dropped on May 14th. I've been on a hiatus from blogging because I've been SOOO focused on working on "TheCarryOut3". My apologies. But I'm back with some NEW stuff for you guys if you aren't following me on twitter or you've just been living under a rock...You guys really have to check out Prince Akeem's new mixtape "No More Noodles" not because he's a DMG artist but because he's a very special and different type if artist (as you can see if you haven't checked out the video already.) I don't stand behind anything that I don't totally believe in 100% so check him out. You won't be disappointed.

So here you go:


0 comments: