The NEW Atlanta

A lot of Atlanta rappers have been getting my attention lately. If you thought that whole ATL movement was over I think your DEAD WRONG. One of my fav southern rappers (and the dude who supposedly introduced Lil' Wayne to syrup) Titty Boy bka 2 Chainz has been around for a HOT min. He use to run w/ Luda and DTP back in the early 2000's when ATL started to take shit over. Now he's back around and killing shit waayyyy harder than he did when he was w/ DTP.
This song "Riot" is one of my fav joints he has out right now. Shit just goes. If you don't think so you ain't a real nigga. lol.

Check it out doe. Shit is dope.
His mixtape T.R.U. Religion drops today on livemixtapes so check that out and judge for yourself. If you think he is ass you can go on me via twitter. (Which I HIGHLY doubt because this nigga is fucking DOPE.)

Another guy I fuck w/ is Future (Not to be confused w/ Phil Da Phuture from 368) I had NO idea he was on the "Racks" record...I was browsing and looking for new music and I came across his shit and the rest is history. My favorite mixtape from him is "Streetz Calling" that joint goes. S/O to S.A. for getting me hip. He knows ALLLLLL the good new rappers on the low...well the good TRAP rappers. lol.

I was smacked when I first saw the video for "Tony Montana" and I was like, "Yo....these niggas HAD to spend 2 million on this video." If you watch it you might say the same thing...or I was just tripping because I was smacked. lol. Either way these ATL niggas are about to be a PROBLEM in 2012. Jeezy back on his shit HEAVY and he's not playing either. I know TM103 won't disappoint. But that's just MY opinion...what's yours?

0 comments: