2 WEEKS TILL THE VIDEO AND.....

I'm still looking for the final lady for the 'lovely six' for the "Bowie/Largo Girls" Video so if your interested hit me and my pr's e-mail

nikenando@gmail.com
or
vicelifepr@gmail.com

Now...as far as the video goes people PLEASE do not get your hopes up if you don't see yourself in the video for these reasons...

I originally planned to have a under the radar video and only a FEW people to make special guest cameos but the song has become SO huge that the word and hype about the video has gotten EVERYONE interested in being apart of it or wanting a piece for themselves. NOW with that being said I want you ALL to know that you MAY come out and show support that I do not mind at all. BUT I can't have EVERYONE in my video hardbody cause this is not 'Super Nike Nando' or a song like that it's chill and I would appreciate it if you all would be calm for the sake of the video. Oh, lol.this is not a real HIGH production video. It was just a idea me and my mans had and we made it happen. So all in all come out and show support but be respectful.

Thank you,
NandoMcFlyy.

0 comments: