Thank you ALL!

LOL! I guess it ain't nothing like a Bowie girl...haha! I appreciate all the wonderful responses I've been getting from this record. It not even JUST ladies the fellas rock w/ it tuff as well. I've been getting thank you's from ladys from myspace AND facebook...sheesh! lol. I recorded this song less than 3 days ago and now were about to run w/ this BIG lil buzz. I plan on shooting a video (for real) in a few weeks for "Bowie Girls" off some youtube promo for the "Super Nike Nando" mixtape coming in May. I'm glad you guys enjoy the new product I've been putting out cause it's WAY more where that came from. I'm sorry the shoutouts on the song were really short. I was baked out of my mind and I was in 06' mind during the end of the song. All of those girls I shouted out except 2 I still talk to. lol. But I'm gonna shout out those who didin't get love NOW. lol.

Syd
Latte
Tiff
Britt
Raya
Meagan
Jessie
Walterene
Tiere

....I can't remember anyone else right now...lls!

But I'm gonna make a remix of the remix w/ nobody else but Queen of the ROC Band A-Dollaz!

0 comments: