#nowplaying | Drake - Unforgettable feat. Young Jeezy


Up at 1:34am thinking...about responsibilities, friendships & life.
Some things just take a tole on you to the point where you wanna let go and give up...but you can't. You gotta move forward to what you want because if you don't you'll just regret it when you look back. Do I have alot of regrets? Yea, who dnt? I'm just man enough to own up to the fact that I've fucked up in alot of ways that I can't change but that does not stop me from trying to be the best person I can be. Everything is a learning experience and we gotta pay attention to EVERYTHING that's going on around us. Friends may not have you best interest and want to do things on there own but not want to tell you. Which I think sucks...but hey...everyone don't wanna tell you how they really feel, then eventually it causes MORE problems...All I know is that I can't lie to anyone anymore because I feel like I'd be lying to myself. I've been through alot and whether the people I love care or not really bothers me...I guess I'm gonna have to see how things turn out...

0 comments: