Restoring my Fire Red 3's.

So, I was talking to my homie Khary about my FAVORITE Jordans in the world which you should know by now, but if you don't they're the Air Jordan III's and I have TWO pairs of the fire reds and I'm looking for the BLACK cement pair..idc what they are, og, retro, cdp, whatever...I just NEED a pair of BLACK cement III's...

Anyways, I got hip to a way to restore these shoes and I'm gonna share with you the process of me bringing my fire red's back to life!

They were cracking...BAD...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
See..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So, 1st I stripped them from they're original paint and put painters tape around the parts so that I wouldn't paint the leather or the black suede part on accident.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Once I painted the midsole white I started to put the 1st coat of "fire red" paint on the shoe...

This is the what I got in the end...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What you think?

Leave a comment.

0 comments: