MIXTAPE: Nando - TheCarryOut3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, after the EPIC release of my video "Passport" I dropped the TCO3.


I don't really have any words that express how happy I am with this release and the promotion behind it. Did not get trending like I wanted it to but fuck it. lol. I was the 1st artist (under Wale) to trend in DC so I'm satisfied with that.

=)

I really think you guys will like the project tho. It's ALOT of different sounds and alot of amazing features.

I wanna thank Team DMG for always holding me down and supporting me. It's only a matter of time before we REALLY take off. Look out and support future DMG releases!

ALBUM COMING SOMETIME NEXT YEAR! HA! ; )

*UPDATE*
MY MIXTAPE IS NOW AVAILABLE ON DATPIFF.COM


HERE'S THE LINK IN CASE THIS JOINT ACTING DUMB...

0 comments: