In a dream...

So I'm in High School, and It's SOMETHING I forgot what happened but all of a sudden I'm running down a High School hallway with Big Boi from Outkast while he's running down there with this BAD ASS white girl and I get past ALL the teachers classes and didin't get in trouble and all of a sudden out of nowhere, Afrika Bambaataa "Looking for the perfect beat"started playing and I started dancing like shit. smh....so I'm late for whatever class I was in and soon as I got to the door eyeryone was looking at me, so the song came on again and I started getting it. haha! and when they were done I was like, "Give it up for my band...they're so lovely don't you agree?" ROTFLMAO!!!!!

2 comments:

Marky said...

...the fuck!???? HAHAHAHAHAHA

but I can see it like shit

Marty said...

WTF!!?? Son you wild...thas some wild shit...wholetime i saw it like Marky said LMAO!!