Haha! These dudes are funny...

So I JUST got done googling my name n shit. And I saw a mufucka completley BITE the hell out of my shit...smh. I think it's funny that cuz actually looks up to me in a way, but he just went about it totally wrong...lol. Like, cmon dude....the video game concept...and your from the DMV...loafin zir. Like where do some of these dudes get the gull to go off and impersonate someone and people KNOW for a fact where it comes from...*sigh* Maybe I'm just lunching cause it's 5am and I just feel like typing cause it's nobody to talk to and everyone is alseep in the studio. But if I told em this they'd probably look at me like, "young...your lunching." Honestly, eh...I just feel like my time is coming even sooner and now that I'm near I'ma get my team straight so they aint gotta trip off of nothing. AND the simple fact that I'm the....you know. , takes my confidence to even higher levels and boosts my ego. But honestly, I'm about to save up some cash not spend it on anything non studio related so I can start killing this shit with these beats and yeah...

0 comments: