NEW, UPDATES, ETC...

We are almost into the new year and I'm at a point of success I was NOT in last year. My brand increases value and I start to become even more of a big fuckin deal. Now what? I grind harder that's what. For almost 6 months I've lived in Va. and lost complete contact with the internet and missed out on opportunities that could have put me in even MORE of a better situation. Now I'm not letting that happen this year. NOTHING will hold me back and you will see something you have NEVER seen before DMV. You will have a voice, someone you can relate to and agree with   in the messages sent across in the music. Artstic concept that pull you in and more...bare with me. The decisions I've made can't hurt me but only put me in a better situation. No loafin like these other dudes it's ji time for a change, joe. So with that being said I'm going to make 09' MINE. No disrespect to any other artists but excluding my team y'all are NOT fucking with me in any way, shape or form. It's proof in the mixtapes I've released within this past year. S.N.E.S. is called one of the BEST mixtapes on blogs across the net. What about your shxt??? 

Okay, now let's talk about what I have in store NOW. As you know me and A.B. finally got back together and made a record called "Clash" which I've posted the flyer for. The song is not being relased JUST yet. Were in the process of doing a video for it NOW. Yep, I said video. So now you may go ape shit and fall in love with the movement. A.B. is ALSO Executive Producer on the new EP were working on called "EGO" yes, I know...from "Sep Nando Everyone Sucks" to "Ego"...smh. They shall hate me now. lol.  A few people are interested in taking me on board but we will see what the future holds. 

I'm working on my Directorial debut soon with Cayan's new single from "District Of Caylumbia" entitled "Fashion & Politics" produced by A.B. as well...yeah, no!.....Yah...We are gonna do some GREAT things in 09' people. Anyone who has EVER doubted be VERY afraid....lol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

now watch the people start throwing hate grenades...
*whistling sound*
TAKE COVER! HATE GRENADE!
LMAO!!!

Peace & Hip-Hop
Lyriciss

Cayan said...

FLYY!!

Thrilla Nilla said...

Get it, boy.

Unknown said...

stay humble <3 =]

DopeYemi® said...

Future hold BIG deals bro,
so keep your head up.
Sky is never the limit...