Just not happy with things...

As of late alot of things have been going on for both the better AND the worst. I just wanna vent and talk about what's been bothering me...well...kinda. I'm sorry if I haven't been able to post anything new as far a music like I used to, but I'm on other peoples time and I don't have the ''quality'' to be able to get ''taken serious'' as a artist so I decided not to record until I get to a studio with the ''appropriate'' type of ''studio quality''. Instead of recording I have been making quite a number of beats that I am leasing AND selling. If you are interested in doing so contact me as soon as posible. Idk...these setbacks are fucking with the money. And I HATE to have my money fucked with. Now I guess I'm gonna have to do it MY way cause NOTHING will get accomplished if I don't do so....

0 comments: